1 SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Air Compressors)
Number of vacancies : 1
Age : 26-35 yrs.
Min. Yrs of Experience : 3-6 yrs.
Maximum Acceptable yrs. of Experience : 10 yrs.
- Diploma or a degree holder.
- Hardworking and can work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Self Driven, results oriented with a positive outlook towards job.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined and can work under pressure.
- A team player - able to get along with others.
- Computer Literate.
- Well verse in English communication both oral and written.
- Well conversant with servicing, troubleshooting & fault finding of diesel and motor driven screw air compressor (oil free or oil injected piston/ screw compressors) as well as overhauling of compressor screw elements & diesel engines.
- Should be able to read electric/ pneumatic and hydraulic circuit diagrams, diagnosing and repairing.
- Knowledge of network piping for compressed air system.
- Previous experience with compressor dealers is preferred
- Handle service related customer complaints
- Machine Trouble Shooting on site / garage according to the Job assigned by the Service Engineer.
- Making corrective & preventive action on Machines.
- Installation and servicing of oil free / oil injected piston / screw compressors. Portable and stationary type of Compressors.
- Coordinate with spare parts dept. for parts requirement.
- Dealing with network piping for compressed air system.
- Verify the completed job against customer complaints.
How to Apply
Fill the ONLINE FORM right side and submit.
Via E-mail, Fax or Post:-
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +973 17 70098
- Postal: Gulf Equipment & Technology W.L.L. Administration Department P.O. 704, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain